We all have the right to be respected.
- We are polite to each other.
- We respect each other’s differences.
- We recognise that everyone has the right to be heard.
- We respect that others are here to learn.
- We look out for each other by reporting any concerns to a committee member.
- We respond when we are asked to do something.
- We do not use bad language at any time.
- We will turn our mobile phones off or put them ‘on silent’ during workshops.
- We will attend classes on time and with the right equipment.
- We will have regular attendance to the workshops.
- We will let the group know if we are going to be absent.
- We will contribute to Sparks’ continued growth and success.
- Sensitive information exchanged with other members during training sessions, workshops or private communications should be treated as private.
- No such information should be communicated to others without the prior consent of the individual(s) who shared the information.
- Information shared by members should only be used for the purposes for which it was intended.
- Members must not make improper use of information they have obtained including the materials shared in the group.
- Members should act honestly and with integrity in matters pertaining to Sparks.
- I do give consent for the details I have given in the membership for to be stored.
- I do give consent for the photos taken in workshops to be shared among members.
We will not accept any of the following:
- Persistent refusal to accept rules/discipline.
- Verbal/physical abuse to other parents and professionals.
- Bullying in any form.